1. HOW TALL ARE THE PLANTS?
Each variety grows at different speeds and obtains maturity in each pot at different heights, but generally we can advise the following:
400mm - Approx 1.4m
75L - Approx 1.6m to 2m
100L - Approx 2m plus
200L - Approx 2.5-3m plus
Please note all Approx heights are measured from the top of the pot.
2. HOW DO I WORK OUT HOW MANY PLANTS I NEED TO CREATE A HEDGE
Firstly you need to measure the length of your designated area. We recommend spacing plants 80cm for a quicker and more immediate/instant hedge and up to 1.3m apart for a slower forming hedge.
If you are unsure about whether a particular pot size will fit into the width of the designated area please email or telephone us.
3. CAN WE VISIT THE NURSERY AND COLLECT THE PLANTS OURSELVES
Our plants come from wholesale nurseries which are not open to the public to view plants however most wholesale nurseries will allow pick up once payment is received by us. Please contact us to see if this can be organised.
4. HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE GETTING
We can send you a photo of one of the plants from the batch by email or MMS text.
5. IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER
We have a minimum order requirement of $200+gst+delivery.
6. HOW DO WE ORDER
- You can use the shopping cart on the website to compile the type of plants and pot sizes you are after. We do not require you to pay during the checkout. There is only one option for payment during the checkout which is 'direct deposit'. After checking this option your order will be emailed through to us whereby we will check the plant/s and pot sizes on availability and confirm this with you by email. We will then forward you an Invoice for payment by direct deposit or by credit card via PayPal.
- You can telephone us to discuss and place your order.
- You can email your order through to us.
6. WHERE DO WE DELIVER AND HOW MUCH IS DELIVERY
See our Delivery Information page HERE
7. HOW LONG WILL MY PLANTS TAKE TO ARRIVE
Usually within a couple of days to a week from when we receive payment from you.
8. DO I NEED TO BE HOME TO RECEIVE MY PLANTS
It is recommended and required that you or someone else is home to receive the plants and sign a delivery slip to acknowledge that you are happy with the plants (You can also arrange for a friend or neighbour if you are unable to be home).
Because these are Advanced Plants we do require you or a number of people to help the delivery driver to unload the plants.
The delivery driver is unable to walk the plants to your planting location.