1. HOW TALL ARE THE PLANTS?
Each variety grows at different speeds and obtains maturity in each pot at different heights, but generally we can advise the following:
400mm - Approx 1.3m to 1.8m
75L - Approx 1.6m to 2.2m
100L - Approx 2m plus
200L - Approx 2-3m plus
Please note all Approx heights are measured from the top of the pot.
2. HOW DO I WORK OUT HOW MANY PLANTS I NEED TO CREATE A HEDGE
Firstly you need to measure the length of your designated area. We recommend spacing plants 80cm for a quicker and more immediate/instant hedge and up to 1.3m apart for a slower forming hedge.
If you are unsure about whether a particular pot size will fit into the width of the designated area please email or telephone us.
3. CAN WE VISIT THE NURSERY AND COLLECT THE PLANTS OURSELVES
We are unable to offer pick up as the nursery is wholesale and is not open to the general public. However if you are located on the Far North Coast of NSW we are able to offer collection in East Ballina which is an hours drive south of the Gold Coast.
4. HOW DO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE GETTING
Since we do not offer pick up of plants we can send you actual photos of the plants by email or MMS text.
5. IS THERE A MINIMUM ORDER
NORTHERN NSW, GOLD COAST, BRISBANE, SUNSHINE COAST - Some minimum order requirements depending on pot size.
MELBOURNE & ADELAIDE - As we use alot of different suppliers and all have different requirements, please place your order and we can let you know if you fall under the minimum requirement to deliver.
SYDNEY CUSTOMERS - There is a minimum order requirement of $400.00+gst for our usual supplier and most other suppliers in Sydney in order to deliver to you, as delivery is via truck. However if you are able to pick up yourself there is usually no minimum order requirement. Contact us to arrange.
6. HOW DO WE ORDER
- You can use the shopping cart on the website to compile the type of plants and pot sizes you are after. We do not require you to pay during the checkout. There is only one option for payment during the checkout which is 'direct deposit'. After checking this option your order will be emailed through to us whereby we will check the plant/s and pot sizes on availability and confirm this with you by email. We will then forward you an Invoice for payment by direct deposit or by credit card via PayPal.
- You can telephone us to discuss and place your order.
- You can email your order through to us.
6. WHERE DO WE DELIVER
We deliver along the East Coast of Australia from Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Northern NSW, Newcastle, Central Coast, Sydney, Wollongong, Melbourne & South Australia. However for our Melbourne and SA customers we prefer to source plants direct out of Victoria or SA due to more cost effective delivery fees. We do not usually deliver inland of the coast but may be able to facilitate depending on where you are situated.
If you are unsure whether we can deliver to you please email or telephone us.
7. HOW LONG WILL MY PLANTS TAKE TO ARRIVE
Usually within a couple of days to a week from when we receive payment from you.
8. DO I NEED TO BE HOME TO RECEIVE MY PLANTS
It is generally required that you or someone else is home to receive the plants and sign a delivery slip to acknowledge that you are happy with the plants (You can also arrange for a friend or neighbour if you are unable to be home). Because of the size of some of the Advanced Plants the delivery driver will require assistance to unload the plants.